November 12, 2011

French Tips

So french tips look great! They look clean and high class. I painted my mother's nails with a french tip because her nails are longer than mine and they look way better on long nails.


Below is my sister's nails, she said french tip looks too boring. So i gave her french tip with a twist. I thought it looked great, and so did she. I usually try to match the nails with the person. Meaning that Courtney doesn't want just a plain french tip, but my mother does. My best friend would rather something less normal. So, what they ask for is eventually what they get. 

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful I really like what you've done to spice up the french tip! Its very tasteful and doesn't take away from the traditional french tip look.
    If you have time pop over to my blog I have a couple of nail looks, currently strawberry nails (: Let me know what you think!
    http://breathebeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice nail art pls check out mine if you want http://nailwiz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment :)